(Plan Year July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018)
Mark Your Calendars: Open Enrollment for Pensioners is May 8-26, 2017. Benefit-eligible State of Delaware Pensioners are encouraged to actively participate in Open Enrollment by reviewing their benefits coverage and taking advantage of this once a year opportunity to make benefit changes and/or elections.
For Non-Medicare Eligible Pensioners, Spouses and Dependents:
Please Note: The benefit plan premiums (or rates) and the benefit plan designs for the non-Medicare health plans, as well as the dental and vision plans, will not change on July 1st.
For Medicare Eligible Pensioners, Spouses and Dependents:
Please Note: The benefit plan premiums (or rates) and the benefit plan designs for the dental and vision plans will not change on July 1st. Medicare-eligible pensioners, spouses and dependents have an Open Enrollment each fall for their health coverage. There are no changes to the rates for the Special Medicfill Medicare Supplement plans on July 1st.
Click on the following link to find information about each of the available benefit plans for this Open Enrollment.
Health, Dental and Vision Rate Sheet Effective July 1, 2017
Spousal Coordination of Benefits:
To complete the Spousal Coordination of Benefits, click the following link and choose the option for State of Delaware Pensioners. (You can also view the Spousal Coordination of Benefits Policy at this link.) http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/documents/cob/index.shtml
Frequently Asked Questions:
Click on the following link to take advantage of information available to assist you in choosing a benefit plan that is most appropriate for you and your family. Resources available include:
- Health Plan Comparison Chart
- Informational Mini-Videos (5-10 minutes in length) (non-Medicare members only)
- Interactive Open Enrollment Benefits Guide
- myBenefitsMentor® Consumer Decision Tool (non-Medicare members only)
- Consumerism Resource Link
Forms You May Need:
- Health Application
- Dental Application
- Vision Application
- Termination Form Medical Coverage
- Termination Form Dental/Vision Coverage
More details are available on the Statewide Benefits Office website – click on the following links for further information about:
- Highmark Delaware - http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/medical/bcbs/index.shtml
- Aetna - http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/medical/aetna/index.shtml
- Delta Dental - http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/dental/delta/index.shtml
- Dominion National - http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/dental/dom/index.shtml
- EyeMed Vision Care - http://ben.omb.delaware.gov/vision/default.shtml