Welcome to the State of Delaware's secure online pay information system. As a State of Delaware retiree, you have been given secure access to view and print your current and past pay information.
Access to your pay information is a two-step process for new users. You first register as a new Single Sign On (SSO) user and then subscribe to access your records.
Retirees must complete and submit an Address Change form to the Office of Pensions to have your address updated.
Change Address Form
Find out what is new with the newsletter provided by the State of Delaware Pension Office for all State of Delaware Retired Members. View Current 2016 Summer Retiree Newsletter
1. Click on Delaware Pensions: Retiree Self Service Pay Advices to view pay advice
2. Click on Manage My DE-SSO Account then My Information to manage your profile, passwords and challenge questions
Please refer to the instruction guides for further assistance.
Retirees who retired prior to October 2013 must contact the Office of Pensions to request to view your pay advice on-line. Once you have access to view your pay advice on-line, you will no longer receive a paper copy in the mail.
Already a Registrant
If you have already registered, select the button below. Once signed in, you will be directed to the State of Delaware Sign-On (DE-SSO) page. Click on the Delaware Pensions: Retiree Self Service Pay Advises – click here to view on-line advice.
Please select the item below to expand.
SSO Quick Start Guide
Upgraded Look - July 31, 2016
The Single Sign On system was upgraded on July 31, 2016. If you have previously registered/subscribed, when you login you will see a new look and navigation.
1. Access your Pension Account Information
2. Click on at the top of the screen
3. Click Delaware Pensions: Retiree Self Service Pay Advice
4. Click on Main Menu then Self Service then Payroll & Compensation then View Paycheck
5. Click the View Paycheck link next to the Check Date you wish to view
Please refer to the Accessing Retiree Self-Service – User’s Guide.
All items below are PDF files. Download Acrobat Reader here if you don't have it.
You will also need the latest version of Java. Download Java here.
Already a Registered User?
Supported Internet Browsers
The following internet browsers are supported by SSO.
- Internet Explorer
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm
Toll-free Number - 1-800-722-7300
If after hours please leave a message with the following information
- Full Name
- Pension ID number
- Telephone number where you can be reached